CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big, Black Cloud

There are literally big, black clouds out today. But I am speaking of the one that has been hanging over my head for months now. I know it is there, but I have just avoided looking up. I can't avoid it any longer. May 19th is too close! That's the day our dear friends will be heading west. Wow, I am such an emotional person that I am really scared to go to the party after church Sunday. We will be leaving for the beach soon after lunch, so this will be our final good-bye to the Hills for a while. I am afraid I may really embarrass myself. So consider yourself warned. If you see me and I can't talk, or my eyes are red and swollen, or I'm convulsing a little, you know what's wrong. (maybe I need to be medicated)

I wish I could put in to words what the Hills have meant to my family, but I cannot. I just can't explain what an impact they have had just by living out the gospel in their lives. They are dear friends and we will miss them incredibly.

8 comments:

heather said...

No fair you made me cry reading this. On another note do you have a tent?

Virginia said...

Paige- I can totally relate... to the "weaning" off of Kim, to the over emotionalness. I am actually really worried about Sunday too... we are going over to their house on Monday, but just knowing that it will be their last Sunday there for a long time... ugh. I hate even thinking about it.

Missy said...

Great...thanks a lot. I am already emotionally fragile today...you have pushed me over the edge.
What is going on after CHurch Sunday?
We can't come Friday night, so maybe we could come then.
Let me know what that is all about.

deLa said...

im sorry!!! i hate goodbyes :(

on the bright side, i tagged you with an i love you award, see my blog for details

MattD said...

That wasso depressing I thought someone was dying...they're just moving to Mississippi. Guess it's a female thing. I hate to see Quinn go but at the same time, it's what's best for them. So I'm happy for them. Guess I just don't get too emotionally attached to people.
Well if Josh moved I might cry...just kidding...

Anne Marie W. said...

Well if you can't totally embarrass and humiliate yourself by crying your eyes out and convulsing a little then what kind of friend are you? Let the water works begin!

Anonymous said...

O, Paige, I know what you are feeling, friend. I went through the very same thing when Trisha left me. It's so hard to let them go, even if they are only a state away! I am here for you friend.

Missy said...

Hope your having a super fun time right now!!!