CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Look-a-likes, frogs, and floppy hats








This is a picture McClain took of herself a few days ago. I think she looks like Maggie Sharp.

I couldn't resist this picture! I stole it from Anne Marie' slide show. It is what Josh looks like while he lounges around the pool. Kim had to fight him to get it back. We all know this is her favorite poolside accessory.

And the dead frog....This is the end to a long and painful (I'm sure) death. Josh slashed it with the weed eater. Landy actually enjoyed poking it with a stick as its guts were hanging out. Poor thing. Then she ran inside with this picture and wanted it on my blog. So...there you go.
Oh, gotta publish fast Josh just realized what I'm doing....

8 comments:

quinn said...

How funny... I'm coming up with a blog idea...

To be seen...

Anonymous said...

Dear lord, the dead frog is freaking me out.

Princess Motormouth said...

Yes, the wide-brim hat is most becoming on Josh. That's an awfully big frog, they creap me out! McClain, what big eyes you have. They are beautiful shade of green...miss y'all.

j_webb said...

She does look like Maggie!
Can Josh sue us for defamation of charachter? ...slander? ;-)

Burt said...

so that guy is the chairman of our deacons?

Paige M said...

Sad, but true, Burt, sad, but true

John E. Webb said...

wow its nice to know that josh has some taste in the fashion department... ha.. nice. Good thing we are related by marriage. whew that was a close call

Princess Motormouth said...

Ok, this is totally unrelated to this post, but how do you get a playlist on your blog? I got one started on playlist.com , but I have no idea how to put it on my blog. And Man, do I have some good tunes for your listening delight.

HELP all you bloggers, from this blogger wannabe. :) Thanks!