CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello...anyone there??

My coffee pot is broken. It is a sad, sad morning. I didn't realize I needed that drug so bad. Whew.... I do. I already have a headache. And what a yucky day to have to get out and shop for a new coffee maker! This is the 3rd carafe I have broken, so I'm looking for one with no carafe. I always put a little water in it to clean it out, and then I shake it around. I just knocked it right up against the sink and shattered it! I'd like one that you just put the cup under there and fill 'er up. Our other coffee maker was the slowest making machine in history, so maybe I subconsciously broke it on purpose. Yea! Now I must get a new coffee maker!

I was supposed to start the "couch to 5K" training today. Angie Dutton and Jennifer Bihl are starting with me, but Angie has a sick baby and Jennifer has a migraine. Pooey. I'm excited about exercising again. I know it makes me feel better in the long run (no pun intended).

I was really wishing for some snow today. But I guess that's not going to happen. I just read Crissy blog about their ski trip , and I want to go skiing. But we used up our vacation on Disney World. Which was totally worth it, but now Landy can't miss any more school. So, I'm just looking forward to Spring Break (maybe a camping trip to the Smokies!)

I haven't blogged in a really, really long time. Didn't really have anything interesting either. But just thought I'd see if anyone would read it!

I definitely need a new picture on my blog! If I have any readers....I'll work on that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well, hello there! paige, get you a metal caraf and if you can't find one just get a new coffee maker with a metal one. it is soooo worth it! it will insulate your coffee too. i'm sorry you broke it. come on over and i'll make you some coffee, deary. i would love to run with ya'll but since i got a newborn it is very difficult to get out esp with it being cold. i have started using a wii fit and loving that. i'm glad you blogged, i miss your uninteresting life!

Kim said...

Babe, you're on my Google reader and once on my reader, you'll be there forever. Anytime you have a new post, it'll pop up for me to be enlightened.

deLa said...

youre on mine too, and im glad to see you back!

heather said...

Me too even if it is random. How did the coffee pot hunting go?

Princess Motormouth said...

Sorry about your coffe pot, but since it's almost 2 mo. later, I'm sure you've gotten many hits of coffee by now. I can't relate-I'm a Diet Dr. Pepper 1st thing in the A.M. kind of gal.

I haven't blogged in forever either, but I just might have to soon to talk about our DISNEY trip that we went on over Spring Break...Oh Mickey, you're so Dardy! Inside joke! It was the most wonderful, awesome trip/vacation for which I've EVER been. Amazing...not to be corny, but it was truly magical! Talk to you soon!!! TTFN!