CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I DID IT!

OK, I guess I finally decided to bite the bullet and create a blog. Although the name of my blog says it all, I'll try to make my life seem somewhat interesting to those of you who would actually take the time to read it! Thanks for the encouragement Kim, but now you know the pressure is on you to actually read this boring stuff! I guess I don't have a lot to say right now.............I feel pressure to perform. I'm gonna have to think about this for a while! Until next time...........

3 comments:

Jessica said...

paige i'm glad you are on here!

Kim said...

okay, this is the 3rd time I am commenting. Let's see if it goes thru... good for you for starting a blog, you're life is more interesting than you think... you are friends with me after all.

Kim said...

you need to blog about Jessica's house.