CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Noticing a new talent

I have realized that I think my life may be even more uninteresting than I previously thought. Or maybe it is just that I lack the ability to make everyday life seem interesting. That's why I love hanging out with my friends and listening to their funny stories. Although they are just everyday life stories, some have this "talent" that they like to refer to as "verbal diareah". I have to say, I don't see this as being the horrible disease they see it as. It truly is a talent! OK so maybe you say some things you might regret sometimes....you are the life of the party!
I had so much fun hanging out at Jessica's house last week. Having time to just talk to other women is so important. I think women need this way more than men. (Why is that??? What do men really talk about when they get together? It CAN'T be the same things we talk about.)
I absolutly love hearing all the funny stories and learning more about my friends. I'm glad Kim and Crissy have verbal diareah. (I would love to start a tally on how many times that phrase is used!!!) I'm glad we all feel so comfortable around each other that we share stories the way we do. (notice I say "we" although ya'll didn't come away with too much dirt on me) Maybe I didn't eat enough chocolate to loosen my tongue. Well, I'm pretty sure I did. I think I just don't have the God given talent of "verbal diareah". From now on....I do not want anyone to refer to this as a disease.......how could I be jeolous of someone with a disease.....it is definitly a talent, and sometimes, a lot of times, I wish I had more of it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Paige.... I'm so glad that we are friends. It's nice to have someone who appreciates (and is not annoyed or offended by) my verbal diarrhea. I certainly am annoyed and offended by my "talent" at times; just wanting to tape my mouth closed.

Paige M said...

Thanks Kim..... for the spelling lesson on diarrhea. Now I know!!

Crissy said...

Oh, Paige... how sweet you are. But you need to be warned, I made up my mind last wednesday night, that you are on my list. I WILL have 'dirt' on you. I have ways of making you talk!

Jessica said...

i love this post!!! i feel the same way alot of times. and paige, watch out for crissy...she'll give you the eye and say, "so, you have a story you want to share?" you won't even see the verbal diarrhea coming.

*to crissy and kim, i agree with paige--i love your stories. call it what you want, but you both are always so entertaining.

*paige--you are funnier than you think. you had me cracking up plenty last week.