CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Whew! I had a yard sale today. For some reason, I enjoy having yard sales. Although after about an hour of it, I'm ready to be done! I vowed today...no more yard sales for at least 2 years! I have had two in the last 6 months. So that should satisfy my yard sale obsession for a while. We've been in our new house since January, and we just finished unpacking everything in the basement. How does one acquire so much stuff? It is really unbelievable. I really enjoy shopping yard sales too. Which is probably the answer to how I acquire so much stuff.
Landy had a lemonade stand along with my sale. You all know Landy so you can image who was actually selling the lemonade. ME! Anyway, she thinks she did it. She did mange to tell a few people thank you.
I did find lots and lots of t-shirts and sweatshirts left over from my monogramming shop. So I'm trying to think of something neat to have monogrammed on them and sell them at our Christmas Bazaar as a fund raiser for the Women's and Children's ministries! I'm excited about what Crissy is planning! She has lots of great ideas.
Well, this was just one of the "Days of our Uninteresting Lives".
It was fun and somewhat productive, which makes for a good Saturday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

yes, you should totally do the Pilates thing. It is super fun! And just a wee bit painful.

Ginger said...

Hello?.....Paige? Are you out there? Blog, please!