CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just to let you all know

.....NO we are not going to Disney in the heat of the summer. I know better than that. Everyone gets ill when it's 100 degrees. We are going in early December when the temp and the crowds are lower! I'll be one of those bad parents that takes there kid out of school for a vacation.

5 comments:

heather said...

Love the flip flops. I want be at running I have to pick up the boys but I am planning on swimming.

Anonymous said...

Very very very very wise decision dear friend. I still think Josh would love Gatlinburg in the Winter time too. Your new layout is so adorable, and so you! Love!

Donna Brumlow said...

I LOVE the new background, Paige. I want some flip flops!!!
Lurnus

Princess Motormouth said...

Ok, McFly-I should've read this post before the "Planning" post, b/c I wouldn't seem like such a schmutz asking when are you going to DW. Dang, you're going in Dec. I'm going in March...just a few months away. How crazy would that be if we were to run into you all at a place like DW, when we don't even live an hour away and havent' seen each other in a couple of years! Aaaww, that's horrible. I am going to make a road trip back to my 'ole stomping grounds' here soon or something!!!
Miss you!
P.S. LOVE the flip flops-great new look...would you hate me if I got my "Blog/Tech Support Manager" (Meg) to change mine to flip flops? Oh, what a copy cat I am!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige,

I feel like I need to confess that I have been lurking around your blog (and some other church members) lately. I feel like if I don't tell you then it is kind of creepy...so now you know. And it's not creepy anymore! :) We actually have a family website as well at www.themckibbens.com if you want to do some lurking of your own at our "uninteresting lives".

Take care,
Leigh