

Actually, it was three years ago in St. Vincent's hospital. Through a very painful and epidural-FREE labor, (yes... NAT-U-RAL) a beautiful baby boy was born! This year we celebrated his birthday at home with a Star Wars party. We had been planning to have a party at the gym at church. We had even planned on having a friend of my step-brother's come to the party in a full Storm Trooper costume and take pictures with the kids. We started talking to Carson about this a few weeks ago and he emphatically told us he DID NOT want a storm trooper to come to his party and he wanted it at his house with his family. Which really surprised us because he is a huge Star Wars fan. I think Josh was a little disappointed he couldn't hang out with a Storm Trooper (oh, come on, you know you were, don't deny it). I, on the other hand, thought the home party was a genius idea. We had a great time and Carson received plenty of Star Wars goodies. Here are a few pictures!


11 comments:
Carson, I am your father!
Darth Vader
I remember your birth story. It terrified me when I was pregnant with Brandon. It also made Brian very wary of Dr. Damrich!
Happy Birthday Carson! Brian would be disappointed about the starship trooper too. I sure hope Brandon likes Star Wars even a little bit, or Brian is in big trouble.
That party looks like fun!
Love the new look! How did you do that?
Today was lots of fun, we need to do that more! Come over anytime!
Good job on your picture change!
Fun looking party for a fun little guy :)
Guess what...I am helping YOU at Camp Cornerstone. Aren't you sooo excited!
Good to see you all today. :)
I don't know if your blog could look any more like you personality. It looks fab-u-lous.
Cute partay. My boys would've freaked out.
I don't blame him, I wouldn't want Storm Troopers stealing my b'day thunder! Good call, Carson. It looks like the party was so much fun.
And just tell Josh that you'll gladly put your hair in a bun above your ears and he can call you Princess Laya. Hubba, hubba!
?..Hubba Hubba....LOL. That struck me funny. :-)
It was a good party indeed. Amazing how realistic those light sabres are. I think I want one for MY birthday.
Those cupcakes were tasty.
Love the new look!
I figured out this blog stuff!! OK not completely but I'm getting there! I can't believe Carson is three - and I can't believe I have never seen him! lol
Party's at home are so much easier to have in my opinion. I like them much better. Happy Birthday Carson.
Hey Paige! This is Emi--I found your blog through Emily's. You have a beautiful family! I hope all is well with you and JM. I just wanted to say hello to you!
Post a Comment